Letting us know you will miss your lessons:
Email us about your absence on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The most important part of our make-up service is prior knowledge you will miss a lesson. Please make sure you inform London Baby Swim by email of your absence with a bare minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson(s)
- The only way to inform us about your absence is by email to email@example.com any time from Monday to Sunday. No telephone cancellations, voicemails or texts will be accepted.
- Please make sure you include the following details in your absence email:
|Name of Parent/ Guardian:|
|Name of Baby:|
|Missing Lesson Date:|
|Missing Lesson Time:|
|Email used to book the course:|
- If we do not receive an absence email at least 24 hours prior to your lesson, London baby swim will not offer a make-up lesson, refund or credit for the missed lesson.
- If your Little One is going to miss a lesson because of holidays, doctor appointment, other commitments, etc. the sooner you notify the office by email, the more chances we will have to find a Make-Up lesson space(s) for your Little One.
- After we receive your absence email, you will receive a Confirmed Missing Lesson Email. Please note if you email during the weekend, you will receive an email on Monday or Tuesday.
Making up the lessons:
Call the Office to organise a Make-up Lesson or ask reception at your swimming centre
- To organise a Make-up Lesson, please call us on 0208 400 9091 between 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday with your diary open so we can check availability in our calendar.
- NEW. You will be able to arrange your make up lesson in reception at your swimming centre Monday to Sunday. Please have your missing lesson confirmation email to hand ready to show with your day and time missed, otherwisewe will not be able to organise a make-up lesson.
- Please note we do not call back to organise Make up lessons, so please call back and don’t leave a voicemail.
- Once you have organised a Make-up Lesson, you will receive a Confirmed Make-up Lesson Email. If you have not received this within 24 hours, please contact the office as soon as possible.
- We do not organise make-up lesson(s) by email or text.
- Please be flexible with days, times and teacher when wanting to book a Make-up Lesson.
- Due to high demand of bookings, Make-up Lessons are subject to availability, so they cannot be guaranteed. In the event you are not able to attend any of the offered days for your make-up lesson(s) or we are not able to offer you an alternative lesson(s) due to no availability or due to current term being finished, London Baby Swim will not offer any refund or credit.
- Make-up classes are not transferable and must be completed in the same term as the missed class.
- If you wait too long to inform us of an absence or calling to organise a Make-up Lesson, you would probably miss the chance of a Make-up Lesson.
- If you have cancelled your lesson because your Little One is sick, we ask you not to book any Make-up lesson until your child is totally recovered, as we are unable to reschedule a cancelled Make-up lesson.
Confirmed Missing and Make-up Lesson(s).
- Once we have received your lesson cancellation, your space(s) will automatically become a Make-up Lesson Space in our Calendar.
- If you wish to attend to your already cancelled space, you may do so if the space is still available. Please note that it will count as one of the courtesy Make-up Lessons offered.
- Once you have booked a Make-up Lesson there will be no opportunity of cancelling or to reschedule.
- If you attend to the wrong day, time or level for a Make-up Lesson, the instructor will not allow you in the water and we will not be able to organise a new Make-up Lesson.
- If you attend to an already cancelled lesson, the Instructor will not allow you in the water unless you have booked as a Make-up Lesson.